Fantasy Island

Welcome to my imagination. Come in, get yourself comfortable, and look around. I guarantee a wild ride!

Friday, January 20, 2006

My Debut!

My sexy romantic/comedy novella, HOT GOSSIP, will be debuting from Whispers, a new sensual romance publisher, February 28.

I'm very excited to be part of this venture and to be grouped with these amazing hot authors!

Beginning February 28, 2006, join seven great erotic authors for the debut ofWhispers….Erotic romance like you've never read.Heat you'll have to feel for yourself.And passion that will leap off the pages.

Sancturary by Delilah Devilin
Hot Gossip by Tawny Stokes
Sleight of Hand by Lauren Dane
Tempting by Myla Jackson
Dark Heat by Leigh Wyndfield
Big Bad Wolf by Deb Curwen
Feel the Heat by Rachel Carrington

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home